We’re going to explain some tips and tricks to answer paid surveys well, so that you can answer more, and finish them successfully. On this great website you can find many surveys for money and well paid. Take a look at our guide on how to easily register in our post “Sign up ySense“.
Those who advertise and do surveys want your opinion on their products or future product launches. They usually look for people who can buy these products, or use their services. So you should give them this impression, and they will let you participate in the survey.
For example, if a car company prepares a new model and wants to do a survey to find out color preferences, shape, etc., you can’t say you are poor and out of work. Most likely, they will not let you participate because you are not their buyer profile. Another example, if a pharmaceutical company prepares a new drug, but you tell them that you are in good shape and that you don’t have any problems, then they won’t let you participate in the survey either.
After answering quite a few surveys, we’ve seen that there are a number of “killer” questions that you can easily get around: (but it is up to you to create the “buyer profile” that you think is most appropriate)
- Work: You must answer that you have a full-time job. So they will see that you have money to buy their products.
- Studies: You indicate that you have medium-high studies. Advertisers don’t look for illiterates to know their opinion.
- Income: You must indicate that you earn money. We always put a medium-high salary (gross or before taxes, it amounts 75,000 to 95,000). This is a little bit linked to age and education level (if you indicate that you are 18 years old and don’t have a high school diploma, you might get caught and not be allowed to finish the survey, and you won’t earn money from it)
- Marital status: It is almost always advisable to say that we are married with some children. This is because some advertising companies look for the opinion of products for children, or travel as a couple, etc.).
- Duplicate questions: Sometimes they ask you the year of birth and later how old you are (obviously it must be consistent). There are also cases where they ask for the zip code (or post code) and later they ask for the province or region.
- Specific questions: Sometimes the eliminatory questions are on a specific topic. For example, the case of a pharmaceutical company that created a device that injects insulin. The eliminatory question is whether we have a disease, among several options (including the correct one). Without fear we mark that we suffer almost all diseases, and thus we overcome the eliminatory question.
Once the survey is finished, you will return to the ySense main page, and they will ask you if you have been able to finish the survey. You must answer the truth, because they can prove it.
Last thing to know is Never give negative or bad comments about any brand or product.
Some examples that can help you qualify for survey :
- Are you the primary decision maker of your house hold? Always Answer “YES”
- Do you buy grocery for your house? Always answer” YES”
- Do you or someone in your household work in these Industry? Always answer “NONE OF THE ABOVE” or “OTHER”
- Did you participate in any market related survey in this month? Always answer”NO”
- Have you take any flight in last 12 months? Always answer”YES”
- Have you watched TV Yesterday? Always answer”YES” (But don’t select too many TV shows)
There is another trick that works very well:
We’ve often found that we’ve been kicked out of all paid surveys (we’ve not passed the elimination questions, or they simply already had many people with the same profile). So the problem is that we haven’t been able to answer any of the ones offered. If that happens to you, there are several things you can do:
- – Use another internet browser to access the ySense website. Install three browsers (all free) on your PC: “Internet Explorer”, “Google Chrome”, and “Mozilla Firefox”. The trick is to always use a regular browser, and if you get kicked out of a survey, you exit ySense and close your usual browser. Then open another browser, and this time when answering paid surveys, make sure you don’t make the same mistake, i.e. check different answers.
- – Another thing you can do: If you have not been able to complete the surveys with any browser, you can repeat some of them by clearing cookies and browser history, and restarting your computer.